The UNN 2018/2019 Post UTME and direct entry admission screening registration date have been announced. Get to know your eligibility, exam date and and timetable.
This post is for all prospective students who participated in the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), chose UNN as his or her first most preferred institution and also obtained a minimum of 180 UTME score.
NOTICE: The UNN 2018/2019 post UTME and direct entry admission screening registration has not started. This post is to prepare all prospective students on process of registration and also give you relevant information you need to know.
Who Are Eligible To Register For The Screening
Below are the criteria that will make you eligible to apply for the 2018/2019 admission screening
- All candidates that participated in the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, chose UNN as first his/her first most preferred institution and also obtained a minimum of 200 in the UTME results
- O-level requirements: Every candidates must possess a minimum of 5 (five) credit in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics
- Ensure that you are up to 16 years before the commencement of 2018 admission process.
How To Start Your 2018/2019 UTME and DE registration
Now I am going to show you how to start your registration if you consider yourself eligible.
The registration can be done on UNN campus or any participating cyber cafe. Follow the simple steps before if you wish to register yourself
- First you must have a valid email address and phone number that belongs to you
- Log on to the University official website http://www.unn.edu.ng
- Locate and click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2018/2019 Admission Screening Exercise
- Carefully enter JAMB Registration Number
- Click continue to generate payment Invoice
- Proceed to any participating bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- After successful payment you return to Portal to proceed
- Now Re-enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload the below Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
Local Government Identification
First School Leaving Certificate
JAMB Result Slip
O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details correctly entered
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT to submit your application
Finally, print acknowledgement Slip and get ready for your examination
Please note the following
- All candidates are required to bring the following to the screening exercise:(i) A copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip
(ii) 2017/2018 JAMB Result Slip
- No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
The venues for the screening exercises are: (i.) Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library) and (ii.) Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: www.unn.edu.ng for more information.
Always visit this site for more updates on 2018/2019 admission processes.