The UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN 2018/2019 UTME and DIRECT ENTRY admission is out. See your eligibility, course requirements, and how to apply. UI set it’s jamb cut off mark at 200, you can still apply for their screening after reading this post.
Notice: Be informed that UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN have not announced the sale of it’s admission screening form for 2018/2019 academic section. Will you like to be among the first to know when the form is out? BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK OR YOU USE THE COMMENT BOX.
You can however check the 2018/2019 post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Requirements and registration procedure
BELOW ARE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY
Remember we published this post to prepare all aspirants before the start of 2018/2019 screening registration.
Take note of the below requirements and eligibility criteria before you apply
- The application is open to all candidates who participated in the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME
- All candidates must chose University of Ibadan as his/her first most preferred institution and obtain a minimum of 200 in UTME. You can request for change of institution if you did not chose UI as your preferred institution.
- O’level Requirements: Candidate must have minimum of 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and mathematics
- You must be at least 16 years or above before you can be admitted in any University in Nigeria.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SCREENING
The application form can be obtained and processed on the school campus or participating cyber cafe else where. Follow the simple steps below if you wish to apply for yourself or for someone.
1. PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal at http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 65345521EG OYEKANMI (Surname) Afolabi Mary. The screening fee has been pegged at
N2,000.00, while N700.00 will be paid for the Internet Service Provider and bank charges. The total sum of N2,700.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail Address should be quoted at the point of payment.
- After a successful payment, you are required to go back to the portal to complete the registration by filling in your bio data.
- Ensure that your entries are correctly entered to avoid disqualification
- Ensure you upload your O’level results and other requested credentials accordingly
- Your passport must be clear, in JPG format and not more than 50kb.
- Ensure you review your entries before submission
- Upon successful submission, print your acknowledgement slip and get ready for your screening.
UI POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE DATE
The date shall be communicated to all successfully registered candidates via their email and sms. This is why you need to use your email address when enrolling for your post UTME. We shall also update the date and venue of the screening here. The institution will not be blamed for failure to get your exam date and venue due to invalid email address. Also note that no excuse will be accepted by the university for not participating in your screening.
Remember! Sharing is caring. use the share icon to share this post and also use the comment box to request for assistance in regards to this post.