Rivers State University (RSUST) 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening is finally out. See Rivers State University 2018/2019 cut off mark, course requirements, eligibility and how to apply here
See your eligibility and how to apply for Rivers State University 2018/2019 Post UTME and DE screening. RST 2018/2019 Departmental cut off mark and point on jamb admission screening and post UTME form is out.
NOTICE: The Rivers state university screening form for 2018/2019 new academic intake is not yet out online. Bookmark this page and keep checking back to be the first to find out once it is out.
We are here to give you the relevant information concerning your registration. Below you will find out various departmental cut off mark, eligibility, application start date and deadline, timetable and how to apply.
Not all candidates are eligible to apply for the screening. All aspirants must posses the below requirements before the can apply for the screening.
- The application will be open for all candidates that participated for 2018/2019 UTME
- Aspirants must choose RUST as their first most preferred institution or second choice
- Every aspirants must obtain a minimum of 180 UTME as pegged by jamb
- O’level requirements: Minimum of 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and mathematics
- You must be 16 years or above on or before October.
How To Apply For Rivers State University 2018/2019 Post UTME
The application will be announced on the university’s website upon release. The form will be online and can be processed in any cyber cafe on the school campus or outside the campus in any participating Cyber cafe.
We are aware that some students might want to process and submit the application, so we will give you detailed guidelines below
- First, all aspirants are expected to register for the screening online by visiting the school official website at http://rsu.edu.ng click on 2018/2019 admission screening to generate payment invoice
- Proceed to pay on-line or any participation bank.
- After a successful payment, logon to the site to fill in the application.
- Review your entries before submission
- After successful submission, print your acknowledge slip and await for your screening
For more information or assistance in your application visit www.rsu.edu.ng.
All Rivers State University aspirants and Prospective Candidates are advised to choose less competitive courses which are very important, The institution have many good accredited courses in faculty of Science, Art, management and other faculties Rivers State University that many students don’t know about. I advice Visit the school website and review their courses before you apply.
Below are list of accredited courses and their various departmental cut off mark in Rivers State University.
- All Engineering courses – 200 and above in jamb and 60% in post UTME
- All Basic medical sciences courses 180 and above in jamb and 50% and above in post UTME
- Professional and highly competitive courses – Law, medicine and surgeon, pharmacy 240 and above in jamb and 85% and above in post UTME
- All Agricultural and educational courses is 120 – 180 in some institution and 20% and above in post UTME
- All courses in other faculties like Art, commercial, physical and natural sciences are 180 and above in JAMB and 40% in post UTME.
Rivers State University 2018/2019 SCREENING TIMETABLE
The timetable is not currently out. Bookmark this page and keep checking back as we shall update this post once it is out. The application process is likely to commence on August/September.
Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained on-line at http://rust.edu.ng
Please use the comment box if you need more relevant information concerning RSUST 2018/2019 admission. Remember! sharing is caring, please help share this post with friends