The Federal University of Technology, Akure, has announced the commencement of it’s screening exercise for 2018/2019 academic section. This means that prospective students who chose the institution as his/her first most preferred institution or second choice can now proceed to the school portal to obtain their screening form.
NOTICE: The screening for for FUTA post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) is not currently out online and has not been released by the school. Please do not let anyone lure you into buying fake screening form. we shall update this post once the institution release the form.
Every year, we provide all aspirants with the relevant information they need for a successful screening registration aas well as admission tips. We published this post for candidates aspiring to gain admission in FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY AKURE, to guide them on admission processes.
Below, we will give you relevant information such as: Post UTME and Direct Entry screening registration start date and deadline, eligibility of all aspirants, registration requirements, timetable and screening venue and lots more.
ELIGIBILITY FOR UTME CANDIDATES
All candidates applying through UTME must meet the requirements below:
- Those who choose Federal University Of Technology, Akure as his/her first most preferred institution in the 2018 UTME
- You must obtain a minimum of 180 UTME score as pegged by JAMB
- O’level requirements: All candidates must have a minimum of 5 credits in relevant subjects including English Language and mathematics at SSCE,GCE or any other equivalent certificate
- Candidate O’level result above should not be more than 2 (two) sittings
- Age limit is 16 years
ELIGIBILITY FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
- O’level requirements: Every candidate must mosses a minimum of 5 credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at SSCE, GCE or it’s equivalence.
- The school will accept A levels, OND or NCE in relevant subject for your preferred course/department.
- A high score in your Direct Entry screening Exercise will increase your chances on gaining admission
- Note that selection will be based on aggregate combination of the candidate’s certificates and score in the direct entry screening test. DO ensure you present your best available Certificate
SEE HOW YOU CAN APPLY FOR THE SCREENING BELOW
Any candidate who met the aforementioned requirements should follow the simple steps below
- Visit the university post UTME/DE portal to generate your payment invoice
- Proceed to pay online or visit any participating bank to make your payment as stated on your payment invoice
- After successful payment, login to your application portal to proceed
- complete your registration and print your acknowledgement slip
TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING BELOW
- Candidate must have a valid email and phone number before you start your registration as copies of your transaction/acknowledgement slip will be sent to you once successful
- Candidate should ensure their entries are correctly entered to avoid disquaalification
- Keep all your transaction copies safe as you may need them in future
- candidates are required to practice CBT test as the screening shall be CBT
- candidates will not be allowed to bring any form of mobile gadgets at the screening venue
- Bring copies of acknowledgement slip will be required at the screening center for verification
- For more clarification or assistance, visit the university and chat with admission officer
The screening shall take place at the FUTA digital research center, “Obanla Campus”, Federal University Of Technology, Akure.
Bookmark this page and keep checking back as Date and Screening Schedule shall be updated later once it is released by the school.
Conclusion: We hope you saw all the relevant information you need for your FUTA post UTME and Direct Entry Screening. Please use the comment box to request for assistance or more relevant information and you will be given possible help.